"If a bird can sing with a broken wing
You'll learn to bend when the wind blows
The leaves may fall, but the trees stay tall
This is a bump in the road
Don't give up, you will make it."
~erik hassle, "bump in the road"
Coming up with a blog title/theme is always a difficult task. I don't know how people just seem to come up with it without a problem. There are no many cute a creative titles, how do you pick the one that is just right for you? I guess it just kind of comes to you. Music is what I love, artists just always seem to know how to say something when I can't quite put my thoughts into words. Thats just the underlying theme to this blog, I guess, the title is a song, and I have a feeling song lyrics and such will be filling up the majority of my blog posts.
As overstated as it may be, life sure does know how to throw curve-balls at you when you are least expecting it. These "things" are both good and bad. It's what makes life what it is. It's the little good things in life that make it easier to get through the hard stuff. Fortunately, and unfortunately, its generally the friends in life that make things good and bad. But hey, if it weren't for friends, there wouldn't be any positives in life. Erik Hassle got it right when he sang "you'll learn to bend when the wind blows." It's a give or take, just a bump in the road, sometimes i think we all just need to grow up, put on our big girl panties and deal with it. Something good will come along, its all about patience, and when that something does come along, be grateful and make it last, it's something I have learned the hard way.
No comments:
Post a Comment