It's time. Stephanie and I have decided to do a challenge. Inspire by a recent facebook status that reads as follows.
"I was walking behind 4/5 boys in the hall. #1: A point to whoever slides down the hall like a penguin. #2: A challenge point??? #1: Yes. #2 ran and flopped onto his belly to slide down the hall like a penguin. Then #3 followed suit."
Therefore, Stephanie, Audrey, Marjorie, McKensey, and myself have decided to take on a similar idea of challenge points. For the next few weeks, we will be giving each other particular challenges that one must accept or deny. Upon completing the challenge, a point will be awarded. The first to earn 5 challenge points will receive a Maceys ice cream cone. The first to 10 will win a treat of their choice (homemade or store bought).
So, here's to living life a bit and learning to take challenges. The hard part is going to be coming up with the challenges for others but whatever. It's going to rock. Hopefully, we are all brave enough to accept the challenges. Any ideas for challenges would be greatly appreciated.
So here is a little ditty to help get us through the challenges :)
"Back off, I'll take you on,
Headstrong to take on anyone.
I know that you are wrong
Headstrong, we're headstrong"
~"headstrong", trapt
No comments:
Post a Comment